Transport & Infrastructure
Transport and Infrastructure projects come with interesting challenges that stimulate and engage our team. Our team’s extensive experience on these projects has allowed the development of specific skills and knowledge in areas such as:
- Alterations and additions to existing facilities including steel canopies, stairs and lifts.
- Coordination with services consultants to integrate and route building services vertically and horizontally through structure.
- Engaging with project principal, key stakeholders, government bodies, user groups, consultants, D & C subcontractors and peer reviewers throughout the project.
- Careful planning and staging of existing facilities for alterations and additions to minimise disruption to users and allow uninterrupted operation of existing facilities.
- Structural design to AS5100 for durability and design life.
- In-ground box culvert systems subject to hydrostatic pressures from permanent ground water table or flooding.
- Full BIM integration with design team.