NSW is experiencing extraordinary population growth in Sydney and major regional areas which puts education facilities at the forefront for future planning. Our team’s experience on education projects has lead to the continual growth of skills and knowledge in areas including, but not limited to:
- Engaging with user groups to better understand the project requirements for functionality and sustainability.
- Large span structures to achieve open plan spaces for functionality and flexibility for school activities.
- Future-proofing structures to meet project principal requirements and accommodate expansion or
- re-augmentation of floor usages.
- Provision for operable walls for conversion of small function rooms to large open plan areas for teaching purposes.
- Crowd impact loading considerations to balustrades.
- Coordinate with services consultants to integrate and route building services vertically and horizontally through structure.
- Vibration-sensitive design for suspended floors subject to human vibration.
- Full BIM integration with design team.